- What is new in DataEase 8?
- How is DataEase 8 different from previous versions of DataEase for Windows?
- 1. Web and Web fields, how to create and how to manipulate.4. RT and HTML editor, how to use, create
- 2. SetClass - The new Manipulation class for objects, fields and forms.
- 3. MemoClass - The new Manipulation class for Memo Fields.
- 4. ExecDQLClass - DQL Everywhere as interpretive functions.
- 5. FileClass - Creating, reading and writing files with Memo and Field functions.
- "Virtual Forms" and Virtual Fields reinvented with Virtual Memos, Editable Virtual fields etc.
- DatePicker() - How to use, and how to utilize.
- GetCurrent() - Why do we need this, and how do we use it?
- UniqueID() - Finally a safe way of creating unique values.
- Send() - Configuring SMTP and using Email throughout your application.
- Creating editable documents and printing them With Memos,HTMLEdit and PrintMemo().
- Changing the appearance of your form in realtime with SetColor(), SetState() and SetStyle()
- How to use the New Console Object for reporting and debugging.
- GetVar()/SetVar() - Finally named global variables in DE, what and how to.
- Wait(), the function we have been waiting a long time for.
- Participants Challenges
DE8 Advanced Workshop
Accompanying documentation for DE8 Advanced Workshop with examples/dowloads and explainations.